Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Night Game

Because I have been too busy with my real job, tonights post will only consist of the Colorado at West Virginia game. I will get the rest of the picks up tomorrow.

Colorado at West Virginia (WVU by 17.5)
Beav: 17.5 seems like a big number for West Virginia to cover. Colorado has been pretty pathetic this year, but I have trouble believing they will continue to be that bad. West Virginia wins, but not by 17.5. West Virginia 24 - Colorado 14
Steve: I think Colorado has been one of the biggest disappointments in college football this season. Fortunately for them they are playing against a Bill Stewart coached team. I have never seen someone look that deer in headlights on a football field since Jonathan Beasley QB'd Kansas State. West Virginia has way more talent, but not enough to cover. West Virginia 38 - Colorado 24

1 comment:

  1. So wait...did Bill Snyder look like a deer in headlights? I thought Beas was the deer in headlights...

    ReplyDelete